|Semester Program (Long Term Courses)
for the Spring & Fall (14 weeks)
Total of 240 contact/classroom hours*
|Semester Program (Long Term Courses)
for the Summer (8 weeks)
Total of 160 contact/classroom hours*
|Monthly Intensive Courses (4 weeks)
Total of 80 contact/classroom hours*
|$35 per hour (one-on-one tutoring) and
$45 per hour (two-on-one, for a student pair).
You will be notified at the beginning of the first week. Please contact us for more details.
*Each Contact/Classroom hour consists of 50 minutes of teaching and a 10 minute break for warming up and cooling off.
**A minimum commitment of two hours required per day.
The Tuition Fee includes:
- The cost of textbooks and other course materials, as long as students are using the books chosen by Wafid Institute.
- A native-speaker language partner, within a group, for 4 hours weekly (on average) to practice your language skills.
- The core programs also include one trip outside of Amman and another short trip to the city. Note: Our trips cover only the cost of the transportation. Any entrance fees, meals, entertainment or additional costs are the responsibility of the student.
- Access to our on-campus Wifi Network.
- Certificate of Program Completion from Wafid Arabic Institute.
- Visa extension within an applicable legal time frame. Please check Travel and Visas section for more information.
- A one-time complimentary free airport pick-up for students who arrive in Amman for the first time, to make their travel hassle-free. Please Note: You are required to inform us about your flight details in advance to reserve pick-up. Click here to inform us.
- Placement test and registration fees.
Additional Options for Groups (with prior arrangements):
- Certificate of Completion by a Jordanian University based on the current educational partnerships we have. Please note that Certificates from outside universities and institutions requires an additional administrative fee of $150. Students will have to meet the requirements set by the partner University in order to graduate successfully from the course.
- Students opting to obtain the Certificate of Completion from our partners may also apply for a Student Iqaama (Student Residency Permit), which includes all of the official health exams that you are required to receive. The Student Iqaama has an additional cost of $320 (this covers the Certificate of Completion fee, as well).
- The week rolls from Sunday to Thursday. Students will have a maximum of four teaching hours daily for their core program.
- A maximum of 15 students per class (average is 10 students, with the exception of the summer term).
- Main Programs are for Modern Standard Arabic (MSA). Ammiya (Colloquial Jordanian Dialect) is introduced in our main programs, but not covered in depth. Students who wish to have a more comprehensive study of Ammiya may do so with prearrangement with the appropriate staff.
- Accommodation is not covered by the tuition fee. Please check Housing Overview for more information.
- Friends and relatives simultaneously enrolling and paying the tuition fee at the same time, for any course, are both eligible for a 10% discount.
- Any student registering and paying upfront for multiple terms will enjoy a 10% discount on all courses.
- Returning students within the same year will receive a 10% discount on the new courses.
- Students committing to more than 30 hours of Private Tutoring are eligible for special discounts on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for more information.
- Additional discounts are available for Groups, Educational Institutes, and Universities. Please contact us for more information.
*Students are eligible for only one discount at a time; discounts cannot be combined.
**Discounts are only applicable to our Core Program’s tuition. Discounts on supplementary courses or activities do not apply.