Summer Arabic Intensive Course
Linguistic & Cultural Trip in Jordan
July 04 – July 31, 2020 (Special 4-week program)
Learn and practice Arabic in Jordan, the land of history and diverse cultures
تعلم و مارس اللغة العربية في الأردن، بلد التاريخ و الحضارة
Professional Language Instruction:
64 hours of in-class Arabic lessons, 12 hours of lesson revision with teacher assistants, plus 36 hours of practicing the Arabic language during trips and activities with a native-speaking language partner, within a group.
Making the total of your hours to 112 hours.
Cultural and Historical Immersion:
Visits to carefully curated cultural and historical attractions, as well as local institutions.
Tours and Excursions:
Visit all the must-see Jordanian landmarks:
Petra City, Wadi Rum, Gulf of Aqaba, the Dead Sea, the lowest point in this earth! and much more!
Total Cost: 1950 USD
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation (shared room)
- Activities & sightseeing (including entry fees)
- Meals during the trips outside Amman only
Does not include airport entry visa $56
A 10% discount on the core program is available for students who register by March 1, 2020.
- Al-Quds (Jerusalem) Trip: 3 days, 2 nights. $350 (Includes 2-3 stars hotel), breakfast & dinner, transportation and tours)
* Does not include crossing point and border taxes: $65
To guarantee admission for the Summer Arabic Intensive Course (Special 4-week program), the student is required to pay a non-refundable deposit of $400 within two weeks of receiving the enrollment confirmation email from Wafid Institute. Also payment of 50% of the total program cost is due by May 30, 2020, and the remaining tuition fee must be paid prior to the first day of the classes.
- A maximum of 15 students per class (average is 10 students, with the exception of the summer term).
- Main Programs are for Modern Standard Arabic (MSA). Ammiya (Colloquial Jordanian Dialect) is introduced in our main programs, but not covered in depth. Students who wish to have a more comprehensive study of Ammiya may do so with prearrangement with the appropriate staff.
- More details in the application form.
- A 10% discount on the core program is available for students who register by March 1, 2020.
- Friends and relatives simultaneously enrolling and paying the tuition fee at the same time, for any course, are both eligible for a 10% discount.
- Any student registering and paying upfront for multiple terms will enjoy a 10% discount on all courses.
- Returning students within the same year will receive a 10% discount on the new courses.
- Students committing to more than 30 hours of Private Tutoring are eligible for special discounts on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for more information.
- Additional discounts are available for Groups, Educational Institutes, and Universities. Please contact us for more information.
* Students are eligible for only one discount at a time; discounts cannot be combined.
** Discounts are only applicable to our Core Program’s tuition. Discounts on supplementary courses or activities do not apply.